MXV's Jukebox

Monday, August 25, 2008

You're The Only One

"Why so serious??"

That was the line I heard, coming out from Ms. Christina when she saw me at the office today. I was filling up the A2 Examinations Registration form & she gave me a shock when I heard that Joker-style question. LoL.

Went Jusco with cheL', she was looking for a heart-shaped bottle for her assignment / assessment (whatever that is). She received a call from her classmate, asking her to join the others to KLCC to look for marketing stuffs. Argh.. Ruined my plan to watch Death Race at Pavilion, but I sent her to her college anyway & she met up with her friends there. I drove home, showered, & then left for Pavilion. Just for fun, walked around in there, had a drink at Starbucks. Didn't catch a movie, I reached there way too late and there were long queues at the counter. cheL' SMS-ed me at 5:40 P.M., & I left Pavilion & faced the traffic jam for about 45 minutes before reaching KLCC, fetching her & her friends back to Carrefour at Section 5, Wangsa Maju.

A weird request from one of my MSN contacts; he wanted to know how messy is a blogger / DJ's PC table. Well.. It's been quite some time since I last arranged things on the table, but it wasn't really that messy. At least I thought it's not that messy. Haha.


I know.. Small desktop monitor & cheap laptop.. I'm not rich, ok? I'm happy enough with what I've got, as long as everything works well. Haha.

You're The Only One, by Eric Benet. I would love to continue studying for the night, but at the same time I'm so tempted to lay on the smooth, soft mattress with the air-conditioner on. I also know that if I do that, I will most probably NOT wake up till the next afternoon. Feeling so sleepy, & my mom is making it worse. She's scolding the maid, & it is such a disturbance. You can get severe headaches by just listening to her voice. Now ya'll know the reason why I don't like to stay at home.

-MXV-

No comments: