MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Here With Me

Hmm.. Woke up at 1 P.M. again today. LoL. Not sure of what to do on a Sunday afternoon. Having a few ulcers in my mouth, so I went out & bought a bottle of Listerine to wash my mouth. Hopefully they'll be gone tomorrow morning, as they really bothers me whenever I'm eating. Sigh.

Went Brian's house today. Toyed around with his dad's 1970 Datsun. LoL. It was pretty rusty, a part of the window of the front passenger seat was broken, so I reached my hand in from the broken window to unlock the door. It'll be a beautiful car if it is properly overhauled. Raised the bonnet to take a look into the engine, a huge rat jumped out of the bonnet insulator & got away. When I said huge, I mean it. The length of the rat, from nose to tail was about the same as the tip of my middlefinger to my elbow. Everything under the bonnet looks fine, the engine can still run without any problems. Look forward to see the car roaming on K.L. roads again. Haha.

Here With Me by ATB for today. Maybe I'll take a nap now. Very tired, not sure why. Felt kinda miserable, but don't wanna think of anything for now.

-MXV-

No comments: