MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Extacy

Overslept today, woke up at 11:45 A.M. & realised that I'm late for college. Haha. Didn't go anyway, only 2 lecture classes to attend with an hour break in between, might as well just skip them. LoL. Drifted my car in college for a few times while waiting for Chan. LoL. Nothing to do, just too bored.

Hmm.. I won & lost the bet I've made last night. LoL. Won one of the games, Netherland vs Romania, and lost France vs Italy. Hahaha. Yep, no earnings.. LoL. I think I'll go out to the nearest mamak tonight to watch football as my parents are not around.. Mwahahah.. xD

I'll go out now to visit Kati & have a drink with him, perhaps spending the night watching football with him as well. Haha. Extacy, again. LoL. But this time, by DJ Tiesto. Erm.. Yeah, a very ecstatic song that might make you go dizzy. Heh. Enjoy, tranceheads!! LoL.

-MXV-

No comments: