MXV's Jukebox

Monday, June 30, 2008

Something Inside Of Me

Do you hate yourself for not looking good? LoL. Seriously.. Sometimes I'd wonder, why am I not born good looking like Beckham or Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise? At least people wouldn't judge me by the way I look, like what is happening now. Sigh.

Spain won last night!! Wow.. It looks like my predictions are all correct up to the finals.. Heh. Yeah, won RM 40 from that match. At least something. xD Anyway, college was boring today. I was feeling sleepy the whole time I was in college. Left college at 2 P.M., found Kati, Chan, Melvin & Vincent at tBun. Went B.R.J. for lunch before racing with Kati on the long, straight stretch of road in front of Section 4. LoL.

Anyway, here's something interesting that I've found on Yahoo. News about a man selling his life & all his posessions, including car, bike, house, job, even friends. How do you sell friends? LoL. He kinda 'auctioned' his life on eBay, & was finally 'sold' on 29th June 2008. Reason? Some mid-life crisis, he said. He wants to be left with nothing but wallet & a passport to travel to start a new life. Hmm.. Maybe I should try that too. LoL. You can check his website by clicking HERE, thorough explanations & details on everything that he's selling.

Gonna watch T.V. now, so here's Something Inside Of Me by Allure feat. Julia Thompson. I just loooooooooveeee trance.

-MXV-

No comments: