MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sunrise

Gonna watch KungFu Panda at it's release tomorrow. Many stood me up again, but I don't care this time. Brian, JunYew & Lum confirmed about watching it tomorrow. Hmm.. Hopefully it'll be a good movie. Haha.

I've been watching the fuel hike issue for a few days, it seems that there's nothing big going on. I suppose road-users are all tired of complaining already. Yet, I don't think it'll end here. Nicholas told me there were RUMOURS that there'll be a protest tomorrow, that is why he is not following me to Pavilion. Lame-ass excuse, and I don't believe in those rumours either. Rumours remain rumours until they happen. Do not believe unless you're an ass.

Something funny happened today. Brian & I went Section 2 for breakfast this morning, I was at the nasi lemak stall when a guy intentionally left a dummy phone on the table near the stall, & sat at another table with a clear view for him to observe it. While the lady was preparing the nasi lemak for me, I picked up the phone & played with it. Then, I saw a malay girl standing quite a distance away, looking at the phone. I looked to the right & I saw the guy winking at me, so I knew what to do. I left the dummy back at it's original place & proceed to pay the nasi lemak lady. Then, the malay gal stormed to the nasi lemak stall & quickly snatched the phone. I knew it's not her phone, so I tried to make her panic a little by asking, " Phone awak ke tu?". She replied, " Ya, ya." & quickly left the stall. Just for fun, knowing that's a dummy phone, I told her " Phone mahal tu, simpan la baik baik.". Brian & I burst out in laughters & the guy chuckled & stood up, walked away. Heh. See how greedy a person can be nowadays?

Still can't forget that it actually happened today, with me being part of the whole 'act'. Hahah. A phone shop owner that I've known for a long time told me that it is the most entertaining thing to do when he's got no business on that particular day. Watching greedy people taking dummy phones.. Hahah..

Sunrise - Simply Red.

-MXV-

No comments: