MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, June 19, 2008

菊花台 [ Ju Hua Tai ] [ Piano Version ]

I took a video this morning, at around 6 A.M., while I was driving home from B.R.J. after watching Euro '08; Sweden Vs. Russia. Yeah, I held my camera while I was driving. LoL. I enjoy driving in the middle of the night, or early in the morning. Middle of the night, as in after 12 A.M., and early in the morning as in before 7 A.M.. I can't find an acceptable reason to convince myself of that, but I think most probably it is my nature that caused it. You know, I'm simply used to being alone. I find that driving during midnight hours gives me this soothing feeling. Watching those street lights, knowing that I'm the only one driving on the road... Zipping around MRR2 or the highway to the airport at 150-160km/h IS dangerous, but it brings this satisfaction to me. Heh. Erm.. Please don't go to the petrol cost part, will ya? LoL. I might even do 200 km/h or more if I were to drive a better car.. I won't upload the video I recorded this morning as it was really shaky. May cause dizziness to some viewers, so I might as well not upload the video.

I'm feeling really emo now, for some reasons that I can't tell.. Maybe, I'll be driving again tonight. Heh.. It's one of the only things I can do to bring peace to my own mind, apart from drinking at Starbucks, visiting temples... Hmm..

I'm not positive about having moody or emo viewers that visits my blog, but this song here today is meant for those emoheads that enjoy listening to piano music.. 菊花台 [ Ju Hua Tai ], [ Piano Version ] by Jay Chou, original soundtrack for The Curse Of The Golden Flower.

-MXV-

No comments: