MXV's Jukebox

Monday, June 2, 2008

Smooth Criminal

My Multimedia hard disk drive is going to be full soon. Can anyone get me a new hard drive? 500 GB should be enough to store my ever growing music archive. I'll need to get a new drive, but I'm not having enough money for it now.. Sigh.. 4GB to go, the alerts are up every now & then, reminding me that the disk drive is going full. Hmm..

Played badminton with Chua & Brian at the Section 4 badminton court today. It was tiring, my right wrist is still aching as I played continuously for 2 hours. Damn, I sucked big time at it, it's time for me to re-learn the fundamentals of badminton. LoL. Chua, the vandalizer as always, acted like a monkey clinged to the door, swinging it open & close. I was lucky that I had my phone in my hand, so I decided to record his barbaric act. xD



Hahahah... Can't help laughing.. Sorry that the video is rotated, I recorded it in portrait mode. Still, ya'll can watch his silly acts. Heh.

I've heard many car-fanatics that go crazy when they were to talk about Porsche, a renowned brand in the sportscar industry. But, I suppose most of them don't actually know the existence of another brand called RUF. Yeahh.. Exact same design of Porsche's lineup. The CTR3, which is based on Carrera GT. Well, except that the engine in the CTR3 is more powerful. LoL. Although the original engine in the Carrera GT is 5.7 litres V10, producing 605 horsepowers, the CTR3's engine is a 3.8 litres straight six, producing 700 horsepowers. And of course, it is FASTER. I'd like to see one of the cars from RUF to run on our streets, although that might be impossible. Oh well. Perhaps I'll do it when I've got the money. Heh. No joke, a neighbour of mine owns 8 cars, and out of that 8, 4 or 5 of them are rare to be found on K.L. roads. Let me list out what he have, parking at his car porch: A Mercedes Benz SL63 [ rare enough, AMG model, 1.3M market price ], Audi A8 W12 [ An A8 is common, but a W12 is a rare sight, fetching over a million ringgit ], a Hummer H2 [ mad, I know. 750k for one ], S-Class [ S 350 L, pulls 988k outta ur wallet ], Ssangyong Actyon [ an SUV, around 160k but still SOMETHING to the middle-classed ], a CLS-350 [ I don't always see this car parked at the porch, maybe it's the owner's everyday car. 700k for a new one ], Volkswagen Gold GTi [ my dream car, 220k for one ], and a Mitsubishi Pajero [ I'm talking about the newest model. 400k there ]. Where he gets his money from? Don't know, don't wanna talk about it. And, all his cars shares the same number; 54. I remembered the H2's number plate being JED 54, so if any of you guys see this car on the road.. he's my neighbour! Haha.

Alright, enough of my jealousy. Here's Smooth Criminal. Noooo, no no no no no.. Not the 1 by Michael Jackson, don't worry. Haha. This is Alien Ant Farm's version of Smooth Criminal. Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: