MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ride

Sore throat GONE~~!!! Hahaha.. The coughs came back though.. =.=

Nothing much, went LowYatt with Melvin & Kati today, & Melvin bought a 2 GB thumbdrive for RM 29. It was considered pretty cheap; RM 40++ two months ago. Met up with Chan there, & I had my lunch at the food court before leaving. Wrong day to go out. The traffic jam was really bad & some motorists simply wouldn't give way. I've heard this line from someone, but couldn't remember who: "If you can drive & get away from the traffic in KL, you can drive at almost anywhere on Earth.". Apparently, I find this quite true.

Reached home at around 6:30 P.M., took a shower & waited till around 7:30 P.M. for my parents to go out before sneaking out again. Haha. I just hate the idea of staying at home alone, okay? Picked up Kati from his house. Something funny that Kati did; I gave him 50 cents & asked him to help me buy some sweets, just to ease my coughs. He did bought the sweets, but he spent all 50 cents on the sweets. I didn't expect him to come back to me with two hands holding plenty of Hacks close to his chest. =.= Went tBun & played for 2 hours, 2 hours straight of DotA. LoL.


Some of the sweets that Kati bought; he hid the rest of it. LoL.

Went 'yumcha' at B.R.J. after that, DAMN!! There were TONSS of pretty girlssss.... FLOCKSSS of them!!! LoL. Almost nosebleed just by sitting there sipping on my lemon honey drink & watching girls.. Heh. Went home after that, top speed on my tachometer again. Haha.

Wanna go straight to sleep now, too tired. Here's Ride [ Tiesto Remix ] by Cary Brothers.

-MXV-

No comments: