MXV's Jukebox

Friday, June 27, 2008

Into The Night

The sore throat is still bothering me. It got even worse after I took a nap just now. Decided to go the old folks' style; gargling on salt water. Hopefully it'll help coz' it's really hard being me, the food maniac that got stripped off the ability of tasting good food. Argh~!! I swear I'm going to eat the oiliest, fattiest food with extra carbohydrates after I recover from this darn sore throat. Grr..

I got kinda pissed off today. Woke up at 6:30 A.M. to take my medicine, got prepared & reached college at 7:30 A.M. just to find out that my class actually starts at 9 A.M. for the day. I was so tired & sick at that time that I've decided to just sleep in the car till then. Went for the class at 9 A.M., Chemistry practical, & after 1/2 an hour of waiting for the lecturer, one of my classmates came back with the news that the lecturer will not be around for the whole day. GREAT. It means that all my classes from 9 A.M. to 12 A.M. were cancelled, as we'll be having the same lecturer for Chemistry lecture after the practical. Stuck with 2 hours and nothing to do ( it's not like I can eat~!! Zzzz.. ), I called Kati & we went tBun for a game. Went back to college at 12 P.M. for Biology lecture, slightly late but better than never. And for the first time I've met Mr. Alvin today, our new Pure Maths tutorial lecturer. A very casual-looking lecturer, I even thought that he's a student the first time I saw him.

I got home straight after class at 2 P.M., Kati asked me to join him & the others at tBun, but I was too tired to do so. So I just joined them from home through GG-Game. After the game, I took a long nap, about 3 hours. Haha.

It's Parents & Lecturers' Day tomorrow, & my dad was insisting on going to the college. I told him to go himself if he wanted to, it's not like I'm getting the AS results by going tomorrow. We'll just see. Heh. Alright, I think I'll stop here for today. Still trying to make my sore throat to leave me in peace. Here's Into The Night by Santana feat. Chad Kroeger.

-MXV-

No comments: