MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Black Nights

Is it mere coincidence, or am I really obtaining the power to predict results for football games? LoL. Russia won last night, as I've predicted. For 4 days straight my predictions are correct. Spain vs. Italy tonight, I'll choose Spain. See if my streak of supreme predictions will continue tonight. Heh.

What the heck... My ex.. She sent me a message on MSN just now while I was editing this post. A song, she wants from me. I'm not sure why I'm still being so nice to her after everything she did to me. Promised her that I'll copy the whole discography of Malice Mizer into my thumbdrive & pass it to her as soon as possible. Sigh.... I felt happy when I saw her message coming in, but sad at the same time knowing that we're no longer together, & that we both share a past that still hurts me. I realise that I'm still in love with her, & everything that I've done all this while were just acts of avoiding the fact.. How am I going to face my life like this, I don't know..

Alright.. I think I'll end the post here, too emo to go on. Here's Black Nights by ATB.

-MXV-

No comments: