MXV's Jukebox

Friday, June 6, 2008

Clocks

Watched KungFu Panda AND Superhero the Movie today. Haha. Yeah, watched KungFu Panda at Pavilion. KungFu Panda is kinda short, only about 1 hour 20 minutes. Brian, Lum, JunYew & I decided to watch another movie, and so we went Time Square for Superhero the Movie, as the showtimes are more flexible there, we can watch & finish the movie earlier than watching it at Pavilion.

Both the movies we've watched today are good. 4.5 for KungFu Panda, 4 out of 5 for Superhero. Heh. I'm not gonna tell ya'll what the two movies are about, you'll have to watch it yourself to find out.. Wahahah..The cinema was pretty packed with children eager to watch KungFu Panda. And when there's a bunch of children together.. Well, NOISE, will be a translation to that. So don't let them spoil your movie, get the Gold or Premier class ticket & watch in peace.

My last paper is on Friday the 13th. LoL. After that, I'm driving, most probably to MidValley to watch The Happening. Haha.. Yep, anyone wanna join me on Friday the 13th? LoL.

Err.. I have not had my dinner yet, so I'm basically starving right now.. Perhaps I'll go get some food outside.. Zzz. Clocks by Coldplay, Rhythms Del Mundo: Cuba version. Enjoy this jazzy song here as I fill my stomach with enough food to survive another day.

-MXV-

No comments: