MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, May 31, 2008

When It's Over

It's a bit spooky, I got home sharp at 12 A.M., not a minute late. Yeah.. Just came home from 'yum cha' with Kati, Leong & JunYew. Was talking about the plan for the coming Thursday, which is to watch KungFu Panda.. Haha. Yeah, the long-awaited animation. Hmm.. Had dinner with Brian & cheL' at Danau Kota before that, below are some photos that I've 'promised' to upload. Mwahahahah..



Lame name =.=

Fat cheL' o.O

Sleepyhead Brian. Hahahahah!! xD

Caught in the act~~!!

Poser camwhoring
EXPOSED!!!

Sorry ah.. I wont reveal my own photos xD Who would wanna see my buttface anyway.. Sigh. I slept in my car at the carpark near Brian's house today while waiting for him. It wasn't my intention to sleep in the car actually. I was thinking of something; a dream that I had last night when I accidentally dozed off. I know, if I were to tell ya'll what I dreamt of last night, ya'll will say that I must be outta my mind. Yet, it's not easy to keep everything to myself. Alright, cut the crap, here's the story. I was at AU Keramat, driving at night when I noticed a long traffic jam, & many drivers U-turned & sped off. I hear gunshots & I panicked, not sure of what to do. A terrorist attack, I suppose. The terrorists & the soldiers were trading bullets, one of the soldiers told me to turn back. I did, & I escaped unhurt. I slept in my car, unable to go home as roadblocks are being set up at all the entrance to my place. The next morning I woke up, I looked around & it became something like a post-war zone. Buildings are down, destroyed by tanks. But there are no signs of life. It was as if the whole city is dead. No dead bodies whatsoever. I got out of my car & looked around, searching for anyone alive. Found a man hiding in a convenience store, he was terrified. Managed to convince him that we might not be alone, so we went on & found another man in a clinic. A doctor. He told me & the other guy that it's dangerous out there. Apparently, the terrorists are using bullets that contains viruses that may turn targets into zombies. We stayed in the clinic, thanking God that we've found each other & praying hard, wishing that it'll be over as soon as possible.

As we were praying, a commando found us in our hideout. The soldier told us that there are still terrorists out there that are looking for survivors & will kill them at sight. We followed the soldier into his truck where he'll drive us to a safer place. The trip was kinda sad as we watched the destruction around us, till' out of a sudden a few zombies sprung out & attacked the moving truck. The truck swung left & right, hitting & swinging off zombies clinging to the windows & roof. We managed to reach the soldier's hideout, a vault inside a bank. Safe, I suppose? The commando then left us to search for other surviviors. The doctor talked about how we should find a serum, an antivirus to cure the zombies out there.

We strayed out of the bank, looking for required stuffs to create the serum. That was till a truck came. Terrorists. The doctor with us told us not to do anything but to follow the terrorists' words. We turned around, raised our hands to our heads. 3 of the gunmen took aim & counted to 3. I closed my eyes, knowing that this will be the end for me. 1...2......3. The rifles were fired. A bullet pierced through my back & stopped in my heart. I can feel it. Not the pain, but how my heartbeat gets faster & faster for a few seconds before slowing down & eventually stopped. I was engulfed in darkness. Is this death?

What a dream, eh? Woke up at 1 P.M., thanked God it was just a dream. Sigh. It was so real, especially the part where I was shot. I'm positive that some part of the dream will come true, because it always does. The last dream I had that came true & left a deep mark in my life was one where Janice ended up getting married to another guy, & I died in an accident shortly after attending her wedding. Well, she left me shortly after that dream, so.. Not really sure why I always die in dreams. LoL.

Whatever it is that will happen will eventually happen. I'll just let God decide what's next in my life, it's my job to continue my life to face His challenges. Hope that there won't be any bad dream for me tonight. Haha. Hmm..

It's a really, really old song for today. When It's Over by Sugar Ray. Ahh, yes.. It's late now, & I guess I'll end here for today. Time to try the burger made by cheL'. Heh.. Hope I won't get any food poisoning after eating it. Hahahahahah. Just kiddin', mate.

-MXV-

No comments: