MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

To Be Loved

Hey hey hey.. Yeah, of course I'm here to blog for the day. I'm not that easily affected by someone desperate for attention, trying to so-call make the world a better place. The world, will be a better place without HIM instead. I've deleted some of his comments & messages on my previous post & cBox to make sure he don't humiliate himself with his own words. How pathetic, he needs someone to clean up his own mess, or should I say, wipe his ass for him after he shit in his own pants.

Went for Johnathan On's birthday today. Of course, we celebrate his birthday and made it BIG every year, we can't afford to miss this year's. Bought presents for him, JunYew's being the biggest; a chess set. Lum & Leong shared for a pair of earphones, and in the end the biggest joke ever; Jonathan Ngau & I shared for a thong-like underwear and a leopard skin-coloured men's brief. Hahahahah.. Watch the video, I'm sharing this good laugh with ya'll.. His reactions are hillarious..





How was that? The underwears are amazing, eh? Gahahaha.. Below are some photos taken after the meal.

The birthday boy~!!

Waiting for John to open the presents xD~

Trying to get their cleavages.. But too bad, they dont have any!! LOL!!

JunYew!! Why so depressed?? @@ Shaun with the Terminator T1000000000001 eye & his bionic mouth sucking Pepsi from his glass with Brian in the background trying to act cool~

Obviously Shaun is having some hard time with his facial expressions @@ while Brian & Kevin continued to act as cool as they can. Lum: Woi fcker!! Wtf u looking at?? o.O

Heheh.. Went tBun for DotA with the freaks. Of course, the birthday boy's team won. Rushed home as my mom called me to go home earlier. 170km/h on MRR2 doesn't seem fast enough, but I reached home anyway & found that my parents have not come home yet. Zzz..

Ahh, late post for today. As usual, ends with a song for the day. To Be Loved, by Papa Roach. Enjoy the video & song, gotta end it here as SukYeng is rushing me; she wanna see the video. LoL.

-MXV-

No comments: