MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, June 14, 2008

淡入淡出 ( Fade In, Fade Out )

I'm posting this in the last 5 minutes before 12 A.M.. LoL. Quite a tiring day, went barbecue with Brian, Melvin, Chua, Chan & Kati just now. Not bad, got to eat some burnt sausages & chicken wings. Heh. Some photos below taken at the barbecue just now.



Kinda blur, so I've decided to take the next photo in night mode.


Night mode~ Observe the colour of the fire~


Nice UV-like effects?


Without night mode. Heh.


Brian, busy turning burnt sausages till he didn't realise I took this photo o.O


Melvin, burping all the way after eating 2~3 pieces of chicken wings, 3~4 pieces of sausages o.O

Well, Melvin & Brian went home after cleaning up the place. Chua, Chan, Kati & I stayed & chatted for almost an hour. Kati was dying trying to camwhore with my car, so I allowed him to do so with my new N95. Ahahahah..


Urmm.. Yeah, don't worry.. I won't write your full name here.. LoL~


Sorry dude, but my car runs on PETROL~ Lalala~


Fear the Wandering Road Ghost~!! Do you sense the aura~~?? My car is such a phantom at night that when Kati leans against it, it tries to release this strong tempting aura to turn him into a Ghost Driver~~! Mwahahah~!! xD

Alright, enough of crap spamming.. LoL. Today is the first time that I was outside till the 11 o'clock mark & my mom didn't phoned me. Hehehe.. Tired & stinking now, I'll go take a shower & then DotA all the way to the next morning~!! xD

淡入淡出, ( Fade In, Fade Out ) by Leon Lai. This song played from my pendrive in my car while I was driving home just now, & it's a really nice song. Not sure whether you guys will appreciate Leon's songs, but I personally think that his songs are just great. Try this one here, & feel free to scold & curse me if you think that I've uploaded the wrong song.

-MXV-

No comments: