MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Beat It

Have ya'll heard? Gas prices are going up again. Yeap. RM2.70 per litre for petrol, an increase of 78 cents from RM1.92, and RM2.58 for diesel, an increase of RM1 from previous RM1.58. Sucks, huh? Effective by midnight. So, many drivers are currently rushing to fill up their petrol tanks to avoid paying more tomorrow. Funny, eh? It caused traffic jams everywhere, and I took a video of the queue at one of the petrol stations near Taman Melati.



The queue was insane. I've calculated the cost for me to fill my petrol tank after the price increase, it will be RM110, a RM30 increase from RM80. So we'll be paying about 38% more for the same amount of petrol, starting 12 A.M. tonight. Sigh.

I've got nothing to say for now. I'm sure something will go terribly wrong sooner or later, a third grader can easily expect that. Beat It by Fall Out Boy, featuring John Mayer.

-MXV-

No comments: