MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Crush

Mom forced me to stay at home today, so I did. For a few hours, though. LoL. Received a call from Yen Ching, after almost 2 years being unheard of. She called me at the wrong time though, I was taking a nap & she woke me up. Said that she had no transport to college for Orientation Oddyssey night & asking if I would be able to send her to college at 4 P.M. for some preparation. My mind was still trying to recall her name & face while I went on promising her. LoL. Funny, right? I'd be in deep trouble if I promised a total stranger the same way. Can't blame me though, I was sleepy that time. xD Sent her to college then came back home & continued sleeping all the way through the afternoon. LoL.

Nothing much for today, except that I spent some time studying in the morning & night, maybe DotA later. LoL. Oh yeah, gonna watch football tonight.. Finals, Germany vs Spain... Gogogo Spain!! I've placed a RM 50 bet on you!! Hahah.. Here's Crush, by Paul Van Dyk from his 2003 album, Reflections. Currently downloading his 2007 album In Between, will upload some of the songs here once done.. Enjoy, & cheer for Spain!!

-MXV-

No comments: