MXV's Jukebox

Monday, June 16, 2008

Eardrumz

Something is starting to gain my attention; my recent visitors segment. I'm getting more & more viewers from overseas. That's a good thing, but it seems that I'm getting more non-Malaysian viewers instead of local viewers. Or maybe TmNet screwed the IP addresses & randomly assigned them to Streamyx users. It'll be funny as hell if my blog became a hit on U.S. & Europe-based search engines. xD

Downloaded and watched Initial D (2005). Yeah, the 1 by Jay Chou &... Edison Chen? LoL. Let's skip that part. xD I know, a little late for me to watch the movie now as it was released 3 years ago, but what the heck, it's never too late to catch a good movie! Takumi's skills as a tofu delivery man are superb. LoL. The ending was pretty sad, though. That girl is cute, but too bad she was too cheap to do things that betrayed Takumi's trust. Hmm.. I'd rate it 4 stars out of 5. Still good.


Guess what the heck is this? Haha.. It is a picture of a slide of mamalian's liver that I've viewed under the microscope today. Err.. Yeah, it looks like a planet surounded by the dark outer space. LoL.

I guess it'll be funny as hell if I label myself as a 'rain-watcher'. Heh.. You know, I've got this strong affinity to look into the dark sky whenever it is raining. I just love the rain, & I tend to get real emo sometimes when I spend too much time by myself, watching the rain. It rained today, & I was unable to get my lunch because there were simply too many people in the canteen. Planned to walk to the warung behind the college, but it seems that there were nobody there, & it was raining too heavily for me to step foot out of the sheltered-pathway. So I just stood there, with my mind wandering while I watched the rain. Took some pictures too.



Blurred image, I was unable to focus properly, so I took another one:


Wet tarmac.. Fresh air.. Hmm..


What do you see when you looked into the sky filled with clouds? I see light & darkness. Can you see it?

Eardrumz [ Javi Boss Remix ] - Outblast. Erm, don't listen to this track if you're not into hard trance. Hahahaha.. Well, for the first time I'm actually suggesting that ya'll don't listen to the featured song of the day.. Nahh just kidding.. Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: