MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Zui Chang De Dian Yin

Tough luck today; a motorcycle crashed into the back of my car when I was reversing. Luckily the motorcyclist & his wife are not injured, but my rear bumper was damaged quite badly. I drove home right away to wash dirt, oil & paint stains from the bumper before they dries up & become irremovable. Not sure whether it is my fault or the motorcyclist's fault, but he went furious, got up & scolded me. I saw on my side mirror that the motorcycle is coming, but it is still very far away. The road was too small for the van & me to squeeze through. So I decided to reverse, took a glance at the rearview mirror & saw the bike still coming from quite a distance away. I figured that he might have already slowed down, so I just reversed. Instead of slowing down & stopping, the bike just went straight & hit my car on the left side of my bumper. I took a photo of the damages done to my rear bumper before cleaning it up.


The dirt & paint were removed, leaving it not so obvious, but dents are still visible. Sigh. I guess drivers & motorcyclists in Malaysia are just not that observant enough. Oh well.. Kinda spoiled my mood today, I got down, checked my bumper, helped lift the bike up & apologized before leaving.

Biology Paper 1 tomorrow, after that & I'm free. Well, at least for a period of time before the pressure to study comes back. Feel so tired repeating the same routine everyday, over & over again, study study study. Sigh. I'm depressed, emoness. Somehow I've got the urge to post the second Jay Chou song for the week, Zui Chang De Dian Yin. Sorry SukYeng. Hmm..

-MXV-

No comments: