MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, June 21, 2008

一路向北 [ Yi Lu Xiang Bei ]

Okayy... Sorry for the late post again; too many photos to upload for today. Heheheh.. Ya'll know what it means, right? Let's get the photo essay started, shall we?? xD



This was actually taken yesterday, a view from my side mirror to show how close was my car from touching the utility box of a bike. Hmm.. Not bad eh? Looks like my drifting skills are comparable to Takumi's now.. xD

Taken at the new tBun in Wangsa Maju. Almost everything looks the same in the new cyber cafe, except the upper floor which is designed better to host DotA games; 10 PCs facing each other for a few rows, and 2 long rows of 20 PCs at the other end of the gamers' lair.

Main entrance of the new tBun. Promotion is on; RM1 for an hour. I suppose it is just for a few days, as this promotion period will serve as a beta / testing period as well. Don't miss the chance to play at more than half the normal price!!

Yeah, so I went Pavilion with the bunch of nerds & geeks today. Below are some photos taken at T.G.I.F. & around Pavilion.


Melvin: WTF??? Why the hell am I here if I'm not eating?? Zzzz...

Brian: Let's see what's on the menu... MMmmmmm... J.D's Burger.. Tossed tomato Basil-chicken..


Melvin & Brian trying to get.... ermm... passionate & affectionate.. xD 'Brothers' Love...' xD

The whole gay gang.. See the reason why I'm not in the photo?? xD



Oh... Here we go again.. Gay Darth Vader with gay Nicholas trying to prove that he's gay by acting gayish, trying to kill the gay JunYew in the gay Darth mask with the gay Brian in the background. GAY!! xD




Random shots~


Oh, right.. About Get Smart.. Hahaha.. It's a film adaptation of the 1960s spy parody television show Get Smart. James Bond - like actions with Johnny English's humour. Anne Hathaway is HOT!! LoL.. Story revelates around Steve Carell ( Max ) that looks up to Dwayne Johnson ( Agent 23 ) as he is the best agent there is in CONTROL. Little did he know that Agent 23 is a multi-faceted agent that works for the terrorists as well. Well.. Just like the common secret agent movies, fighting terrorists, stopping them from launching the nuclear weapon & saving the P.O.T.U.S., except with more humour. LoL. My post for today will be too long if I were to tell the whole story. In short; catch it at the nearest cinema!! Haha. This will be the movie with the highest rating I'd ever give, 4.7 out of 5 stars. Worth every cent spent. Trust me.

My mom gave me an errand just now; that is to send a box of documents to her accountant in Wangsa Maju. And guess what? I was STILL driving to the intended destination when my mom called, asking me if I'm done. What the heck?? She was expecting me to deliver the files in like 5 minutes?? I'm not Takumi!! LoL. Takumi is with his white AE86!! I'm with my white Myvi!! LoL!! Anyway, after delivering the files, I went B.R.J. & had a drink with Kati & Chan, talking about the Euro '08 match tonight, Netherlands vs. Russia. I'm having a strong feeling that Russia will win, as this is the only chance they've got since the Soviet Union lost to the Netherlands 10 years back in 1988. Trust my intuitions. I've been predicting winning matches for the past 3 days & all of them are correct, as if I've striked lottery. Let's see if the streak will continue tonight. I took some photos of Chan at B.R.J. while waiting for Kati's mee goreng.
LoL.



Ohhh... I love his funny face when he's not posing~~ xD


Chan Jim Fye EXPOSED!! xD


Hmm.. The essence of driving at night~~ Lights from the dashboard, the street lights~~ I love the atmosphere in my car at night~~ Ya'll see the reason I love driving at night...?

Alright, that's all the photos for tonight. I'm tired now, and I think I'm missing something... Oh yes, the song by Jay Chou that I've promised last night.. Here it is, 一路向北, or Yi Lu Xiang Bei [ All The Way North ] by Jay Chou. Yeap, the original soundtrack for his 2005 movie, Initial D. Nice emo song. Heh. See ya'll tomorrow..


-MXV-

No comments: