MXV's Jukebox

Friday, June 13, 2008

Stay

So I had my last exam paper today, Biology Paper 1. Don't wanna talk about it. Exam's over & I needed to take a break, so I went Pavilion with Melvin, Joey & some of my classmates. Watched The Happening, it's about how plants turn their backs on a group of residents in the U.S. East Coast. Plants are sensitive & when they sense threats, they release a neurotoxin that causes loss of speech & physical disorientation, followed by suicide by the victims. Not bad, but boring in some parts. What I don't understand is, how the film is rated U or umum when there are so many gory & self-destructing scenes. I'll rate the movie at 3.2 out of 5.



After the movie, my classmates went for lunch at Wong Kok Restaurant while Melvin, Joey & I went T.G.I.F for a drink. Just hanging around, waiting for SukYeng to finish her meal before sending her back home.

Feeling kinda emo now, can anyone chat with me? Sigh.. Here's Stay by Simply Red.

-MXV-

No comments: