MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Krwlng

I wouldn't know it is our Agong's birthday today if Brian didn't call me in the morning. LoL. Public holiday? I was puzzled. Haha. Anyway, got my new phone today... Hohoho.. Nokia N95, equipped with a 5 megapixel camera, Wi-Fi enabled, making blogging much more easier for me. LoL. Yea yea yea I know I know I know.. Some of you are going to start flaming & cursing me for changing my phone so often. Heh. I've got this strony affinity to get a new phone everytime a new model is released, but I've been quite a good boy & hadn't change phones in 6 months. That's a long time for me, usually I won't stick to a phone more than 3 months. LoL. Don't worry, I won't treat my future girlfriend like that. Hahaha.

Still exploring my phone. The GPS is kinda fun, pin-pointing anywhere I want on the map. Cool. The price of the phone... do you really have to ask? LoL.

Feeling sick now, maybe from the over-exercising in the rain for the past few days. LoL. Badminton, football.. I'm exhausted. Hopefully I'll get well soon; having classes on Monday. Can't afford to miss any of the classes though, or else a letter from TARC will be in my parents' hands in no time.

Krwlng, by Linkin Park. A remixed version of Crawling, from the band's 2002 album, Reanimation.

-MXV-

No comments: