MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ecstasy

I'm back to Friendster! After 6 months.. Haha. Well, after some pestering from my peers.. I'm back, add me on ffxii_ashelover@hotmail.com. Will be happy to accept your request.

Went Pavilion alone today. Just for fun, as I've got nothing to do staying at home. Starbucks is currently having recycled tissue papers for it's customers. The coffee giant is certainly environmental-conscious, and such move will greatly reduce the number of trees being cut down unnecessarily. Hopefully more food & drink companies will consider this as the first step to save our planet. As printed on the Starbucks' tissue paper; Less napkins. More plants. More planets. Less napkins.

Came back at around 3 P.M., went 'yum cha' with Kevin & Chan at a warung behind TARC. Kevin left & went for his class at 4 P.M., called John On & picked him up before going to tBun. Played DotA a while, finished at 5:30 P.M. & went 'yum cha' again before going home. Haha. Boring life, eh? Hmm..

A month ago, I think, I've uploaded a song, Ecstasy, by Darude. There is another track with the same name by ATB, or Andre TannéBerger. So for today, it is Ecstasy by ATB. One of the best tracks in his newest album No Silence. Crank the volume & bass on your speakers & subwoofers & tune your mind to every beat of this song.

-MXV-

No comments: