MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Joyenergizer

Since I've got my car more than a month ago, I've never spent a day at home without going out. Today, I finally overcame that itch to go out. LoL. Stayed home the whole day. Well, maybe waking up late also contributed to my laziness to go out today. Haha. Woke up at 3 P.M., opened my eyes & just stay on the bed till 3:30 P.M.. Took a shower & went online for a while at 4. It's kinda boring, but I chose to force myself to stay at home. So I did some revision, man it's dropdead boring.. Finished at 6 P.M., my restless soul tempts me to go out. Haha. But I didn't, & stayed home, watched T.V. to kill some time. Hmm.. I guess the reason that I don't like to stay at home is because I'm often alone, & staying at home makes me feel lonely & miserable. And BORING. LoL.

Downloaded some hard-house songs, here's Joyenergizer by Joy Kitikonti. Perfect song for shuffle, but I don't do shuffle dances. LoL. I'm planning an outing for John On's birthday this Tuesday. Gonna celebrate his birthday, of course. Well, if anybody wanna join, give me a call / SMS by tomorrow.

-MXV-

No comments: