MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sha Shou

Hmm.. That was a nice nap.. LoL. Got home at around 6 P.M., showered & slept all the way to 11 P.M.. Not sure why I'm so dead tired. Oh well.

Here's a video on abortion. Had this discussion about abortion during my G.P. period today, so might as well link ya'll to the video. Erm.. Warning before clicking, may contain very graphical scenes..

Having a very troublesome toothache now.. Sigh. Can't eat most cold or hot things as it really hurts my tooth a lot. To make things worse.. I'm hungry now!!

Hey hey hey.. I placed a bet on Netherlands for the Euro 2008 match tonight, and also another bet on France for France vs Italy. Haha.. Not much, just RM 25.. Just pray hard that I'll win, then give me a call, drinks on me.. Hahaha..

It's been a long time I wanted to upload this song, Sha Shou by JJ Lin Jun Jie from his 2007's album, West Side. Finally, I have the chance to do so today.. Haha. Enjoy.

-MXV-

1 comment:

Jie Juan said...

Ah damn!!! So...sinful of abortion procedures...the horror! Graphic! GRAPHIC! Hmmm..