MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Can't Get You Out Of My Head

Finally my fever subsided. At least it's not making me so weak till I can't blog. The cough & sore throat are killing me though. Sigh. I think everything should be better tomorrow, and I'll be going for classes no matter what. I recover very quickly, eh? LoL.

There was this pretty girl that added me on Friendster. LoL. Yeah, pretty & hot, a 16-year old student studying at SMJK Chong Hwa. xD I told SukYeng about it, & she asked me a, well.. funny question. LoL. "Do you make every single hot girl out there a possible candidate as your girlfriend??". Duh.. I'd answer, yes, but no. LoL. Any guys out there would want a pretty & hot girl to be their girlfriend, but pretty & hot also means that she'll easily fall into an affair with another guy. Unless you can find a girl with such perfection of looks & personality, then chances are that she will leave you sooner that you can say " Wha...?".


My dream girl? Plump & moderate lookin' girl like the 1 in the picture above. LoL. What I'm asking for is not too much, right? The reason why my choice differs so much from others? Let's just say that I'm unique. LoL. Plump girls because they'll be a lot nicer to hug, & moderate looks just because I don't actually take looks into my priority list. What matters most is the attitude or personality of the girl. So if any of you look like the girl in the picture above, with a good background & still single & available, please do introduce yourself to me. LoL. Picture above taken at B.R.J. while having a drink with Kati. No offense, if you're the same girl in the photo that is reading my blog. xD

There are a few photos that I've taken the past few days, but I had no chance to upload it here. So I'll upload it now, just some stuffs that silly people does. ^^

Liver sample under the microscope, took me about 10 minutes just to focus & balance the light from the microscope.

A pink Honda Jazz with a male driver in it.. WTF.. Damn sissy & gay.. =.=


Look closely & observe. Which two of the four guys in white looks exactly like a mirror image to each other?? xD

Some lame stuff that SengLung did during the Maths lecture =.=

Grow up la..~ =.=


Anyway.. I think I should be taking my medicine by now, so I'll end this post here. An old song for today, Can't Get You Out Of My Head by Kylie Minogue. Sorry for uploading such ancient song, but I just love the bass so much. Probably because it rhymes with my coughs xD Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: