MXV's Jukebox

Friday, June 20, 2008

These Days

As usual, friends stood me up again. Who this time? John On, Jon Ngau, Kati, Adrian, Shaun Ng, Shaun Le, Koh & Lum. Heh. This time, I don't really care as I've already expected it to turn out this way. Not bad, I still have JunYew, Melvin, Brian & Leong following me to watch Get Smart tomorrow.

Hmm.. Got really sick today, can't even wake up to go to college. My whole body aches & my tooth hurts like never before. So I took Uphamol & a glass of 100 Plus in the afternoon before going to sleep again. Yeah, woke up around 7 P.M., & my toothache was gone. My gums are still swollen, but not as bad as yesterday. Hope that it'll be gone A.S.A.P., as it is really bothering me; I can't enjoy my food!! LoL.

Short post for today, will do a review about Get Smart after watching it tomorrow. Something is really wrong with me, I can't help but to listen to Jay Chou's songs. LoL. Will upload a song by him for the post tomorrow, it'll be These Days by Alien Ant Farm for today.

-MXV-

No comments: