MXV's Jukebox

Monday, June 9, 2008

The Shuffle

It looks like my latest bulletin post on Friendster has brought me a new enemy, or he might be an already long-existing enemy. Someone just came to my blog & commented harshly in my CBox. Anger blindfolded me & I was furious over what he had said, so I've replied with less sense of politeness as well, as ya'll can see in the CBox on the right column of this blog. After my anger subsided, I've realised that there is no point wasting time on creeps like him. I recognized the way that no-life scumbag delivers his message, as he have a unique pattern of messaging on IMs or SMSes. I wouldn't confirm that it is him, but I wouldn't be shocked either if it is him. I've lost hope in him for some time already; he's a desperate attention-seeker that will make benefit out of his own friends. Of course, if you share a friend with him & you're close enough to that friend to tell you secrets, you'll quickly find that he is always talking behind you, bad-mouthing you. Dude, if you're just jealous that your life is not as good as mine, go back home & cry to your mom under her armpits & tell her all about it. Don't waste time coming to my blog trying to make both of us look pathetic; you're already pathetic enough. Why do things behind that square box? If you have the balls, say the same thing in my face instead of being a coward, using fake aliases & typing slowly on your keyboard. Very soon, you'll realise that there is a world out there apart from being behind your screen where you can walk the talk. The world is being kind enough to you.

Enough of time-wasting on bastards that don't appreciate what people have done to make their life better. They won't learn, & will continue to make your life more miserable day by day. Stay away from them for your own good.

All classes are cancelled tomorrow, & John On's birthday falls on the same day. Planned to treat him to a meal at PizzaHut. Time not confirmed yet, but it'll most probably be 7 P.M.. Those that wanna come, please give me or Jonathan Ngau a call / SMS.

The Shuffle [ Radio Edit ] by Melbourne Shufflers. A shuffle song that'll send any shufflers out there into a trance. LoL. Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: