MXV's Jukebox

Friday, May 16, 2008

Trance & Acid

Kati came back from Seremban today, so I went tBun to find him just now for a drink & chat. I might not be following him & the gang to town tomorrow because I have no money. Haha.. It feels like there is a hole in my wallet, a big one; draining money out emptying it as soon as I withdraw money from the bank. LoL. Nah.. I'm actually trying to reduce my expenditures everyday so that I'll have money to get what I want in the future. It's a good thing to save money though. Haha.

I'm looking forward to my birthday this year, hoping that it'll be different from the previous years. Why? Sigh.. I had not celebrated my birthday with joy for like a few years. My parents always forget my birthday; I don't really blame them anyway. They're too busy with their work, I'll have to entertain myself everytime & celebrate my birthday by myself. Hmm..

I promised yesterday that I will upload a dance / techno song for the post today, & I'm not deceiving my techno fans in any way. So here's Trance & Acid by Kai Tracid. Weird name? Haha.. Crank up the volume on your speaker, tune your mind & body to every single beat of this 7-minute mind blowing song. Enjoy!

-MXV-

No comments: