MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, May 18, 2008

1000 Words / A Wish That Spans The Ages

Okay, so I was about to edit the post for today before my mom 'commanded' me to go for a haircut. LoL. Kati called me earlier to go out for a drink, and now here he is playing DotA. Yeap, I'm typing from tBun here, just had my haircut & waiting for Kati to finish up the game before going for a drink. He's going back to Seremban tomorrow, so I might as well go out with him for one last time. Wesak tomorrow, my mom wanted to bring me to Sg.Wang to get a Buddha statue to put in my room (WTF?? Now my room is really going to be some sorta temple or something.), and then to Brickfields for some prayers. Sigh. I had a plan earlier, but I had to cancel it because of THAT!! Hmm.. Maybe I'll modify the plan a little. I've got some evil ideas here... Mwahahahahh!!!

Today I realised how fuel-efficient my car is. Two days of driving covering about 100+ KMs erased only one bar from my fuel gauge on my dashboard. That's good, it means that my skills on maintaining fuel-efficiency improved.. A LOT!! Haha. I ain't sure how my dad can possibly finish up almost half a tank of petrol in one day, only one day. Hmm..

*Psst!* There's a girl sitting a few PCs next to mine. Nothing interesting about that, but.. Her breasts are so big & heavy she had to lay them on the table!! Hahahahah..

I'm home now, edited this post twice in two seperate places. Haha. Bought some satay, now is the time for me to enjoy them!! 1000 Words / A Wish That Span The Ages [ Piano Version ] by Takahito Eguchi, from FFX-2 OST album. Yeap, this is one of the soundtracks from my favourite game, Final Fantasy X-2. Well, at least it WAS my favourite game. Hadn't touch that piece in ages since I sold my PS2. Enjoy, folks.

-MXV-

No comments: