MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sandstorm

Watched The Shadows in The Palace with cheL' today..A Korean thriller.. Not really that scary, just a little bloody.. I was literally watching 2 shows at the same time.. xD 1 in front of me, which is on the screen, and another 1 which was right beside me.. Duh, the couple was kissing & caressing each other throughout the whole show.. Makes me feel like doing the same to cheL'. xD
Not a big deal, really.. Me & my ex used to do the same in cinemas.. So now I know how it feels like to sit beside a couple making out in the cinema.. LoLz..



Direct from Wikipedia : A maid-in-waiting hangs herself within the palace walls. However, while performing the autopsy, imperial medic Chun-ryung suspects murder and starts an investigation. With a taste for justice and full of wisdom, Chun-ryung bravely uncovers the deceptions. But she is soon confronted with a hidden past kept secret by those with far more power than she could ever imagine.

( Sorry, am too lazy to evaluate & type the full review for the movie.. Hahahaha.. )

I'm wondering why all the Korean horror movies share the same..I'm not sure..element? For example.. The victim puts him or herself in danger despite knowing that there are something lurking in the darkness. You guys get what I mean? LoL.. Nevermind, figure that out yourselves. I'm too tired to continue typing. This movie.. I'll give 3.5 out of 5 stars.. Not that good, pretty complicated storyline.. Very hard to understand the movie.

Sandstorm [ Terpischord Remix ] - Darude. Listen to it.. It sounds completely different from the original Sandstorm..

-MXV-

No comments: