MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, May 3, 2008

All By Myself

Attended the talk on Chemistry practical today, it was pretty lame.. 2 hours of basic lab rules & some errors we should not make during the AS practical examinations.. I wasn't sure why I attended the talk in the first place. To make things worse, she was sitting behind me. I felt so pressurized by her presence, but I went on & endured the 2 hours anyway. It was an awful feeling, really.




Drove John On, Jun Yew & Vincent to Pavilion to meet up with Ariff for the movie Iron Man. It was fine, but they were trying too hard, making it almost identical to Transformers. I prefer Transformers, but this one here is still worth watching anyway. 4 out of 5 stars. I won't reveal the storyline this time.. Haha..

Oh, right.. If you watch this movie, you'll realise that it is as if this movie is made to promote Audi cars.. Almost the whole fleet of Audi cars are there : the R8 & Q7 being two of them.

Celine Dion's All By Myself is the song for today.. Ahh, sometimes oldies bring back memories.. Enjoy, folks..

-MXV-

No comments: