MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fallen Icons

The new Perodua Nautica was released last night. Yeap, a replacement for the old Kembara, it will have a new 1.5L engine, sharing the same platform with Avanza & Rush. I think it is a little overpriced, RM89,900 OTR with insurance. You can check out the new teaser site here.

I had nothing for dinner last night, breakfast this morning, and only a piece of bread for lunch. So I'm quite hungry now, but I rather not eat if I were to eat alone. Why? Heh.. Eating alone is simply too pathetic, I'm trying not to make myself look so miserable. So let it be whether I eat or not..

My dad polished & waxed my car today, making it look like it rolled out of the factory just a minute ago. Okay, yes, it is still new anyway.. LoL. And guess what? It clocked over a thousand KMs already, which means I'll have to drive my car to the Perodua workshop for the complimentary service. Sigh.. So darn lazy to do that, but whatever. I'll get it done by this week.

Fallen Icons feat. Jennifer Mclaren - Delirium.

-MXV-

No comments: