MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Sacrifice

TARC sent a letter on my mid-course results to my parents today. Obviously, my father was angry over a couple of bad results. I understand how they felt after seeing the results, but they should know that I wanted to do well in exams too. I did studied, maybe not enough.. Sigh.. I'll study & do more revisions to do better in AS..

So, from tomorrow on.. I'll quarantine myself till the AS exams are over. Yeah.. It'll be My Sacrifice this time.. LoL. Sacrifice a little for the exams.. Sigh.. cheL' actually suggested that I should not go out, no PC, no TV.. I'll die.. Real quick that way =.=

Here's My Sacrifice by Creed.. Yeah, old song.. A bit emo nowadays, don't blame me if most of the songs I uploaded recently are a bit emo.. Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: