MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Castles In The Sky

For the first time after I get my new car, I actually went home right after class. I was so determined to study.. & that was till I reach home. LoL. Sat in front of my Chemistry notes, read about 2 - 3 pages before deciding to go to sleep. Ehehe..

The f***ed up Astro WLT got stuck after 15 minutes of the new drama, Dicey Business. Why does all the crazy & fun ideas comes up when I'm trying to concentrate on studying? For an example, going out & 'tapau' satay for supper.. Char Koay Teow.. Warghh... Save me~~!

Okay!!! Concentrate!! Sigh.. I'm off to study now, although I doubt what I'll do what I just said. LoL. Here's Castles In The Sky [ Darren Styles Remix ] by Liz Kay. If anyone will deliver food to my house, it will be greatly appreciated!! Perhaps I'll be your sex slave for a month as well?? LoL!! No way faggots.. xD

-MXV-

No comments: