MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Teardrops On My Guitar

Now, many of you might realise that I've added something new to the blog. Yeah.. Although I'm against clubbing & I hate clubbers, I'm still promoting them by adding links to the clubs' homepages on my blog. Haha. Just for techno / dance maniacs, or flirters who can't live without clubbing. Well, you can check out what's happening at the clubs & do reservations online on their websites. At least I'm making clubbing easy for you guys!! Haha..


Watched Drillbit Taylor with Kati today. Not bad, about three teenage students that just started high school. They got bullied & eventually hired Drillbit to be their bodyguard. The movie was pretty hillarious, but it was kinda boring at some point too. I'll give it 3.8 out of 5 stars, just to be fair. Okay maybe 3.5 out of 5. LoL.

Will it be funny if I exclaim that I'm actually jealous seeing happy couples? LoL.. Not that kind of " I wanna seperate them & throw them to sharks " type of jealous, but more of feeling sad & pathetic of myself being such a loner. Sigh. My time will come, I suppose..

Here's one interesting stuff that I've found on Yahoo! today; a light bulb that is at least 107 years old. LoL. The Centennial Light is the world longest-lasting bulb. It is at 4550 East Avenue, Livermore, California, and maintained by the Livermore-Pleasanton Fire Department. Amazing, especially with the fact that it is still functioning today. For more info on the Centennial Light, click here.


Teardrops On My Guitar for today~! Haha.. Too much rock & techno / dance gives me headaches, so let's go country once in a while. Taylor Swift.. Her voice is as soothing & heart-melting as her appearance.. Heh. Enjoy!

-MXV-

No comments: