MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Love Song

It's a Sunday, so did I spend my precious time by studying at home? NO! Slept at 6 A.M. in the morning, woke up at 8 A.M. & stayed on the bed till 11 A.M.. Had lunch at home with my parents, funny to think that they did not say anything about the new CD player in my car. Went out at 2 P.M., reached tBun at 2:30 P.M. after filling my petrol tank.

I left Chan, On, Chua, Rashan & Brian at about 6 P.M. and drove around, wondering what to do, ended up in Times Square at 7:30 P.M.. Had my dinner at Johnny's, a plate of Hot & Spicy fried rice. Went arcade after that, played a few games before heading home at approx. 9:45 P.M.. Pathetic, eh? Felt more like a no life person... Sigh. I AM lonely. Seriously.

I've never uploaded any chinese songs in this blog before, right? So here's Love Song by Khalil Fong. Hmm... Short post for today, no mood..

-MXV-

No comments: