MXV's Jukebox

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mizerable

How was Mathematics? Don't ask. One word; shitty. Although a few of the questions were okay, I screwed some other questions by not completing them. Arghh... I'm so gonna fail my maths.. Fetched cheL', John On & Adrian to Jaya Jusco after that. Went Ipoh Old Town for my lunch & then to the supermarket to buy cheL's cheap hair wax. Hahahahah.

John & Adrian were itching to get their ass to tBun for Call of Duty & DotA, so I dropped them there before sending cheL' home, then joined them for a game. Had fun & pawned noobs in the game. That was till I saw that fat ass again, that irritating son-of-a-bitch. Wow, it was as if I'm his taxi driver or something. He wanted me to send him to KLIA after G.P. paper tomorrow, which is the last thing I'll ever do in my life. Fuck you. Waste my petrol to listen to your complaint? Dude, even taxis have meters to follow, & you'll have to pay them once you get to your fuckin' destination. You expect me to send you there? Follow the meter, multiply it by 100. Then I might get your ass there, on a bicycle.

Went to the night market with Chan, Chua & Brian just now, met Shaun Le, Ruba, Dorene & Elaine's sister there. Bought char koay teow, satay, murtabak, fried oysters, rojak and soya bean. Heh, I know.. A lot eh? For my mom & I.. Hahah.

I've waited long enough to upload this song for today; Mizerable by Gackt from Malice Mizer. Haha. My favourite Japanese male artist, not sure how you guys will love it but I'm sure this track is worth listening. Wish me luck for my General Paper tomorrow!!

-MXV-

No comments: