MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Kiss From A Rose

Hungry!! Argh.. My dad drove my car out, took my mom & my maid to Genting. Great. And guess what? He took his car keys out with him again. The best part is, no food at home!! I'm soo gonna starve.

Installed a new CD player for my car today. Sony, costed me about RM 800. Sigh.. Burned a big big hole in my pocket, that's for sure, but I'm pretty impressed by the sound produced by the new head unit too. Fetched cheL' from home after that, went Pudu for curry meehoon. Argh~~!! Can't talk about food now, I'm starving!! Let's skip that part shall we? Bought some clothes from G2000 in Pavillion. Two really nice shirts.

I promised Chan to go for a drink & my dinner earlier, but my dad just have to spoil my plan. Damn it. Somebody come fetch me to the nearest restaurant please!!

Kiss From A Rose [ Acoustic Version ] - Seal.

-MXV-

No comments: