MXV's Jukebox

Saturday, May 10, 2008

She Will Be Loved

Taken from Rojaks;

6 Photos of Indecency In Zoo!! Very 'informative' & 'educational' indeed! Haha..


Oh yeah baby!! Can you do this??


Mmmm!! Smells good in there? LOL!!


You bang me I bang you~~


Orangutans are PROS!!


Hey kid.. Don't disturb them repopulating the world la.. LOL!!



Ahhh... This is life baby!! Hahahah.. See what I told you? Orangutans are PROS!!

A trip to the zoo might not be that innocent anymore.. Hahahah..

Hmm.. Janice's birthday today.. Last year we promised that we will celebrate our anniversary together on her birthday this year, which is today.. 10th May, 2008. I managed to keep myself calm through the whole day, though. A little bit emo, but it's ok. I suppose I'm able to handle it by myself. Happy Birthday, Janice..

Went college today to submit the form for parking sticker. Apparently I need a letter of consent from my dad as my car is registered under his company's name. Maybe I'll print the letter tomorrow & get my dad to sign it before submitting it on Monday. Monday? Shoot.. I promised cheL' that I'll follow her to Ulu Yam to take some photographs for her assignment.. Hmm.. I'll figure it out myself..

I'm literally starving right now, my dad drove my car out & he brought his own car keys together with him. Smart, eh? I can't go out to get something for myself as dinner, & there's nothing for me to eat at home.. Arghh!! Burned RM 50 to fuel my car this morning, & then my dad is there to empty the tank for me.. Sigh.. Someone, anyone.. Come to my house & pick me up to the nearest restaurant for dinner.. I'm craving for some chinese fried rice & black pepper udon.. Warghh... I'M HUNGRY!!

I came across some really nice songs in my D:/ drive today, so I've decided to share it with ya'll.. I was wondering why am I uploading technos everyday when I'm having better soothing ones in my archive all the while.. Here's She Will Be Loved [ Rhythms Del Mundo: Cuba Version ] by Maroon 5. Yeah, hope that she will be loved for good, forever.. Emo, am I? Haha.. Nah.. I'm just wishing & hoping that she'll get all the best in her life, every now & then.. I'll continue studying for now for my Chemistry practical paper next Thursday.. Thank God the college admins decided to let us off on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.. No class!! Heh.

-MXV-

No comments: