MXV's Jukebox

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

She Builds Quick Machines

Have you guys ever, in your lives, encountered someone that is over-confident in expressing himself? I did, & he is making my life really miserable. As a friend, I'd say he's not that bad if he keeps his own mouth shut once in a while rather than blabbering gibberish & telling his nonsense facts all the time. That's not all. What pisses me off more is he will start his own idiotic debate session whenever I say something. And then, whenever I'm doing something he will have to voice his 'smart' comments to ease the itch in his butt. How I hope that he will shut his motherfucking mouth up so that I can do & say whatever I want in peace. It's not like I care about his dumb philosophy of life. Another thing that irritates me is that he is following me everywhere, like a stray cat being fed & it comes back for more. That, I suppose, is quite an acceptable reason for why I don't like him anywhere near me. Plus, he always think that everything he have & use are of top quality, & whatever everybody else have sucks. There was once he said, "My phone can record video with better quality than yours.", and I replied,"Yeah bro, whatever you use is always the 'best'..". Pissed him off quite a while with that. It was sad for me to see him being alone last time, so I decided to befriend him. How the fuck I know in the first place that he will be sticking to me as if I had superglue on my back?! Not to be slanderous, but that's the fact & ya'll can try it for yourselves, if having a friend like him is not a problem. Stop the fucking comments on my way of driving!! If you don't like it, get down & out of my car! If you're afraid, then don't get into my car in the first place. If you still want to get into my car, sit back, wear the damn seatbelt, shut the fuck up & enjoy the roller coaster ride. Don't make me feel as if I'm wasting my fuel to carry a fat ass, & my time to listen to a football-commentator. You will have to start viewing & knowing your own personality before wondering why your friends are avoiding you. I'm being lenient enough not to explode in front of you. Trust me, there will be a day where my fist lands in your skull if you're still not going to change.

Now, if those words of mine are a bit rough to OTHER readers of my blog, I apologize. They were meant for him, and only him. Nobody else should get offended in any way, unless you're the same type of person, same species as him.

Went KLCC today to help cheL' buy a box each of durian & coconut flavoured dodol, & pineapple pie. Yeah, skipped a few lecture classes today because it looks like as if there is no point going for the classes; a maximum of 10 students were present for each class. Then I got back hom after that, was about to take a nap before Chan SMSed me to go out yumcha. Well, as a friend that will be there anytime when I am needed, I got out of my bed & fetched him from his house before ending up in tBun. Decided to play a game before yumcha, but his dad called him before a proper game could start. Yeah, & I was left there alone. Trying hard to play DotA with a bunch of noobs that does nothing but feed. Got home after that, & here I am blogging for today.


The song for today comes from Velvet Revolver's most recent [ 2007 ] album, Libertad; She Builds Quick Machines. Not bad, but I still prefer Slither, the song that introduced me to this band. To whatever extent of my comments are on this song, it'll be best left to ya'll to decide. This is supposedly the best song I can find in the album. Adios.

-MXV-

No comments: