MXV's Jukebox

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happiness

cheL' did not contact me yesterday & today, so I assumed that she's calling it [ the Ulu Yam thingy ] off. Hahah.. So I went on to pick John On to college to take the new timetable for the 3rd semester. I must say, the new timetable is well balanced and more organized than the previous one, but it is also a little sucky due to unnecessary breaks for students who dropped Physics. Wish I'd be able to give the admins a piece of my mind but nahh, I love the way they organized the classes for Wednesday to Friday. Start late, end early.. Mwahahah..

Went tBun with John & Adrian today. Yeah, I know.. It is very unlikely that I should be playing in cyber cafe instead of studying, considering that the AS exams are just around the corner. But hey, I need a break! Furthermore, I revise only at night to avoid naggings from my mom & the hot weather in the afternoon would probably melt me & set my notes on fire before I could touch them.

3 days after I filled my petrol tank to F, it is now on it's way to E. A third left, to be exact. Why? My dad finished half of it by driving around like a mad taxi driver, then I had to pick my maid up from my mom's office today because my parents are not around & will be back late. Sigh.. RM50 gone.. Now I can only sit & hope that 3 bars on the gauge will last me for the rest of the week, although I know it won't.

JunYew was having an argument with his parents, or specifically his father. Hahah.. He's on a cold war with them, & decided not to drive his car to college. It's already two weeks that he has been taking bus & taxi to & fro college. Idiot enough not to tell me, I'm able to fetch him if he want because I'm passing by his place every morning. Well, it's up to him to decide now.. Tell me if you want me to do so, I'll be glad to be able to help.

Should I send my car to the workshop for the complimentary service tomorrow? Not sure, but I think most probably I will do so. Till here, I'll have to stop typing now. Should have my dinner soon, & then catch the 8 PM show on Astro WLT. Heh. I'll leave you guys to the next song, then. Happiness by Hixxy & Styles, feat. Lou Lou. Enjoy, feel free to leave comments if there are any.

-MXV-

No comments: