MXV's Jukebox

Monday, May 26, 2008

Blue Fear

Mom went Singapore again. Yeah, so called freedom. LoL. So I send Brian to IFC in the morning, went tBun to wait for him till 1 P.M. before fetching him back home. Went Carrefour with him, Rashan & Chua after that & had some undigestible nasi lemak rendang ayam at Laksa Shack. It was a rip-off to eat there; the food basically sucks & things are overpriced. RM 4.90 for a cup of Iced Milo will certainly give you the idea. Even eating at Genting doesn't cost that much.

Reached home at about 4 P.M., took a nap till around 7:30 P.M before cheL's SMS woke me up. LoL. Well, she was craving for some balitong after I posted the pic here the other day. So I fetched her from her house at around 8:45 P.M., reached the restaurant. Unfortunate enough for cheL', the stall does not have any balitong for today. Haha. Sad case..

I ordered a plate of grilled fish, she ordered a plate of noodles. Ahh, she was having a hard time to finish the grilled fish, though. Heh. Met Kim Seng in front of 7-11, he saw my car & came out of his workplace (a phone shop next to the 7-11) to see whether it is really me. Well, my new CD player definitely gave him a shock. LoL. Bought a burger for supper before letting cheL' drive my car to her house. Heh.. Noob you!! LoL.


Biology Practical paper tomorrow, ain't sure how well I can do, but I'll be burning some midnight oil tonight to make sure things won't get that bad tomorrow. Heh. Wish me luck, buddies. Here's Blue Fear by Armin Van Buuren.

-MXV-

No comments: