MXV's Jukebox

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lovestoned / I Think She Knows

It'll be Mathematics Paper 1, or Pure Maths Paper 1 for tomorrow, and then General Paper on the day after. I really don't know how am I going to solve those complicated, sophisticated, mind-blowing mathematics questions, especially Pure Maths. Those algebraic numbers makes no sense to me, & I'm bad at memorizing formulaes. God knows what'll happen tomorrow, coz I've done many exercises & yet there is not a single question that I can solve without referring to the text book or the previous question. Pure Maths gives me big headaches. I love Applied Maths ( Statistics & Mechanics ) though. At least they are related to our lives, numbers that we use everyday. Pure Maths are more like something that prepares us for afterlife.

The new G.P. lecturer that took over my class reminded us about the paper that we'll be having this Friday. Two essays, 500 words each in two hours' time. STPM students only have to write 250 words in 1 & 1/2 hour for their MUET, if I'm not mistaken. I have no idea how am I going to squeeze & twist my brain & words to express the best ideas & examples in such a short time frame. 500 words each, or 2 & 1/2 pages, according to Ms. Jeswyna. Well, what I do know about my own ability is that 500 words are possible, but not 2 & 1/2 pages. Considering my handwriting, 500 words will only bring me to a page or 1 & 1/2 page max. 2 & 1/2 pages from me will contain more than 1000 words, which is a torture to my hand. No way. Hmm... Let's try taking the post today as a practice, a mock-exam before the real thing this Friday. We'll see how much I can write & how long will it take for me to churn out 500 words. It's different, I know, because I'm talking crap here without a fixed topic

Last night, I found that my ex had deleted our blog, which is pretty sad for me. Not sure why would she do that, but I suppose it'll do me good too. At least memories carved on that sad blog are gone, & I would not have the chance to check them anymore in the future. I'll let her do whatever she like with the blog, because it was registered on her email address anyway. Sometimes, some things should left to be perished so that it will not hurt us anymore. Hopefully it'll be a smart move by her. Thank you, Janice.

Went Times Square with John On today. Drove there. Had lunch at Station Kopitiam before sitting at Starbucks, having bites of the memory-filled Ipanema chocolate cake & a glass of Tazo's Iced Lemonade while waiting for What Happened In Vegas on 1:45 P.M.. What memory-filled Ipanema? Well.. I had it with my ex at Midvalley, & that was the sweetest cake I've ever tasted, especially when it was spoon-fed by her. Funny how it tasted a little bitter today, although the coffee powder on the cake explains why. Nobody said it was easy to let go of memories, especially the sad ones. Still, I'm trying my best to forget about the past & move on with life. Ahh.. Yes..


Ahh.. The romantic comedy movie, What Happens in Vegas, starred by Cameron Diaz & Ashton Kutcher as the main casts. Well, it was funny to watch the duo fighting over a cash prize of $3,000,000, after Jack (Ashton) hit the jackpot with Joy's (Cameron) quarter. The ending was good, but the movie progresses very slowly.4.2 out of 5.

Went Danau Kota with Brian, Chua & Chan just now. Chan called, he was pestering me to go out & I was pretty reluctant because I've already went Times Square earlier with John. I went anyway, picked them up & brought them to Danau Kota. Bought & brought back balitong, I wouldn't explain what is that, but I'll show ya'll a picture instead. By the time I finish typing this paragraph I've already finished the last of them. XD


Mmmm.. Tastes goooooodd.. Haha..Who wanna have some? You may give me a call, I'll always be free to go with you. Wahahah.. Alright, better get to the track for today..



Lovestoned / I Think She Knows [ Tiesto Remix ] by Justin Timberlake. 500 words yet? No? Argh who cares!! LoL. I'd better be off studying for my maths paper tomorrow. Enjoy, folks.

-MXV-

No comments: