MXV's Jukebox

Friday, May 2, 2008

My Heart Draws A Dream

It's the first day I drove to college today.. Went earlier to time the traffic at MRR2 and estimate the time needed for me to reach college.. It was only the first day I drove to college, and something really.. graphical, happened when I was going back home.. An accident happened in front of my own eyes at a famous junction in front of TARC. Nonono, not me.. heh.. A taxi slowed down & stopped at the traffic lights. I was quite a distance away from the taxi when a speeding motorbike passed by my left side. Scary, & I was about to flame / curse him before he lose control of his bike & crashed into the back of the taxi. Well, I suppose it's a ride / flight of his life. He crashed through the rear windscreen into the taxi, where 2 passengers were sitting at the rear seats. God brought him down to walk the nightroad, I suppose. Luckily he wasn't dead, although I really want him dead. Mat Rempits like him should die to cause less trouble to other motorists. Perhaps their aim is to increase the death tolls and number of accidents in Malaysia, or maybe just simply trying to bring a whole new meaning to the word "Kamikaze".

All bloodied, he was pulled out of the taxi. He will surely need stitches for the wounds, and that will leave scars for him to remember. But guess what, this is Malaysia, where Rempits don't learn their lessons. That piece of glass fragment from the rear of the taxi won't stop him from trying it again, I suppose. I felt sorry for the taxi driver instead. Hope he's got an insurance to cover for the cost of replacing the completely shattered rear windscreen. Feel sorry for that Rempit? Never. Not till he stop riding his bike for the rest of his life. Motorcyclists in K.L. are scary. It's as if they rule the roads, & they ride without the fear of losing their lives.

Sigh.. The scene today gave me a lesson though. Never speed, & never let motorcyclists near you. They're like some sort of infectious disease, or should I say, more like a piece of metal trying to stick to the magnet. Everytime they get near you, there's always a chance you'll hit them. No, seriously. Be careful with these motorcyclists. Let them speed all they want, just make sure you keep a distance from them.

L'Arc~en~Ciel's My Heart Draws A Dream is up next, please enjoy & do remember the road safety message from me. Regards.

-MXV-

1 comment:

Jie Juan said...

Well, that shall be a lesson for me too. I'm also quiet nervous about me driving next time, those motorcyclists are just hooligans, hard to predict where they speed from behind without you knowing.