MXV's Jukebox

Friday, May 9, 2008

One Last Breath

Please come now I think I'm falling
I'm holding to all I think is safe
It seems I found the road to nowhere
And I'm trying to escape
I yelled back when I heard thunder
But I'm down to one last breath
And with it let me say
Let me say

Hold me now
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking
That maybe six feet
Ain't so far down

I'm looking down now that it's over
Reflecting on all of my mistakes
I thought I found the road to somewhere
Somewhere in His grace
I cried out heaven save me
But I'm down to one last breath
And with it let me say
Let me say

Hold me now
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking
That maybe six feet
Ain't so far down

Sad eyes follow me
But I still believe there's somthing left for me
So please come stay with me
'Cause I still believe there's something left for you and me
For you and me
For you and me

Hold me now
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So.. Tell me. It is Janice's birthday tomorrow, should I wish her? I'll need opinions on this one here.. Perhaps I'll make one last post, both on our blog & here.. Hmm..

Had the last GP class with Ms.Christina today. Ms.Jeswyna Roy will take over next semester, which will be 2 weeks from now. We didn't have a proper class today, Ms.Christina brought snacks for us, & we snapped some photos with her.



This is the clearest photo I've taken with my phone ever since I bought it.. Haha.. I'm not in the photo, for obvious reasons.. If you don't see why I'm not in the photo, you might as well go kill yourself..

Mother's Day is just around the corner.. Have you prepared anything for your mom? Take her to a dinner, or simply get her a small present.. It is all this little things that matter. Make her happy, at least once in a year..

~~ Hold me now, I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking, that maybe six feet ain't so far down ~~

One Last Breath by Creed. No, I'm not feeling emo now.. Just love this song so much that I've decided to upload it for ya'll.. Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: