MXV's Jukebox

Friday, May 23, 2008

Drop It Like It's Hot

G.P. was fantabulous today... Hahahah. New word? Nah, just some rojak English. Mwahahah. Question 1 was fine. In fact, I can't stop writing! LoL. The 2nd question was pretty disastrous, but I guess 40 out of 50 is pretty possible. Hahahahah. Went 1 Utama after exam, was pretty stressed & tension so decided to drive around a little bit. LoL. What was interesting was on my way back. I achieved something big today by driving my car up to 160km/h to keep up with an Aston Martin V8 Vantage. Yeah, that agent 007's car. LoL. Myvi chasing Aston.. Beat that. xD Yeah I know.. Some motherfuckers that can't live with the fact that I chased an Aston in my car would probably say that if we were to race, it'll be confirmed that the Aston will win. Dude, how can you compare a 50k hatchback with a 1.2 mil. sportscar? Use your brain. Think. It's just nice for me to KEEP UP with that Aston, not OVERTAKE or trying to RACE with the Aston. Hahaha.. It was a great experience anyway, to watch a rare V8 Vantage on Malaysian roads.

Reached home at around 9 P.M., nobody's home. Duh. Boring. So I'll blog for today before deciding whether I should or should not go out for supper later. Hmm.. Here's Drop It Like It's Hot by Snoop Dogg feat. Pharell. Old song, was once very popular, not sure what happened to it. So I've decided to upload it for today. Haha. Enjoy.

-MXV-

No comments: