MXV's Jukebox

Monday, May 19, 2008

Imagine

Wesak Day. Hmm.. Of course, I went to Brickfields in the morning for prayers, just a brief session. Yeah right.. 11 A.M. in the morning till 4 P.M. in the afternoon.. Haha. What is the plan I was talking about last night? Well.. I called each & every one of my friends out for supper. Haha. Koh & Rashan got freaked out with my.. erm.. dangerous driving skills. Heh. Well I've seen a lot while driving today, one of the cases where a motorcyclist never turn his signal light off after a right turn, another one being an impatient driver honking all the way when I was overtaking a bus. K.L. drivers. Sigh. It was as if he wants a fight; honking & hi-lighting me non-stop till he turned right at a traffic light. I suppose he is one of those common rude drivers that wanted to die young.

Had supper with Kevin, Joey, Koh & Rashan at Danau Kota just now. Now that the gas prices are hiking, even food prices are going up. RM 3.80 for a small plate of Char Koay Teow. RM 3.80!! Back at my hometown I get to eat a big plate of it & it only costs RM 3. I suppose things will get more & more expensive, there will not be an end to this anytime soon.


I realised that I've forgotten to introduce ya'll to one of the best DJ in the remixing world, Armin Van Buuren. In 2007 he was even voted the number one DJ in DJ Mag's annual Top 100 vote. I think he deserved the number one place. Why? Listen to the next track for today & you'll know. Imagine, by Armin Van Buuren.

-MXV-

No comments: