MXV's Jukebox

Friday, May 30, 2008

Fireman

Chemistry & Mathematics, you say? Hopeless already. Utter hopeless. I had insufficient time to finish 1 last question for Maths. Chemistry was confusing, although the toughness of the questions are still tolerable. Sigh. Not gonna think about them anymore. 1 week of freedom before Biology & Chemistry 1 paper on the following week. Gonna study my ass off in this precious week to make sure that I'll get good grades for AS.

RM10 for a car wash & vacuum. It might look expensive, but when there are actually 5 person to wash & vacuum your car, you'll start to wonder how much can they earn from doing these dirty jobs.. Minus the cost of water, soap & electricity for the vacuum, they are left with about RM8. Of course, the rental fees will deduct about RM2-3 from each car washed there, RM 5 left. What about the owner? Of course, at least RM1 from each car. RM4 left. Split it among the 5 workers & each of them will get like what, 80 cents each?

Bought a bottle of dashboard-interior shine for RM 8.90. Yeah, now my dashboard is as shiny as it can get. LoL. I just love my car too much, & I like to keep it clean. That means no dust or whatsoever in my car, no fingerprints on the windows. Damn fussy, huh? Imagine if I love my girlfriend the same way I love my car.. LoL! Polishing, wiping every now & then.. Hahahah.

Below are a couple of photos I snapped last night, around 2-3 A.M.. I was taking some stuffs that I left in my car when I noticed these small signs of life. LoL. Not really small. Looks more like a larger species of the balitong I had last time. *Pukes*

Yo, wassup bebeh~ Ahahaha..


I'm so lonely~ T_T

Hey dude! I wanna take a ride in your car~~!!

Please~!! No flashes & cameras & spotlights please~!! I know I'm sexyy~~!

Hoi! Why are you hiding there?? o.O

How was that? LoL. Not sure why my house is infested with snails, but they are actually kinda cute. Hahahaha. My life is so slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowww... XD

Okay enough crap. About the Bukit Mahkota Cheras thing, I heard that the driver that got dragged out by the FRUs & beaten up by the uniformed personnels is in stable condition, but he was charged with murder attempt. (Unconfirmed) What the heck? Beaten up & charged with murder attempt? How fair is this world, I wonder? Where is justice? Now, I'm saying this without really confirming about the driver being charged. But if that is the case, then the world is really coming to an end soon, & in my opinion the FRUs & police should be charged instead for assaulting the driver. I will check the news more often to see if there are any updates on the BMC case.

This is the 100th post for this blog. Yeah, it's been a few months I've been blogging, & it is becoming one of my ways of wasting time. LoL. 2.4k views on this site over a time lapse of about 4 months, 100 posts. Not bad, eh? I'll try to improve the blog, of course.


So, for the 100th post, I've uploaded Fireman by Ramin Djawadi. One of the themes from the movie Ironman. Enjoy, folks.. Gonna go take some rest now. Haha.

-MXV-

No comments: