MXV's Jukebox

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Predictable

Yet another post by me, in the middle of the night. It's 4:05 A.M. on my watch, and I can't sleep. I couldn't tell whether my biological clock has gone haywired or is it all the things that happened abruptly lately that is meddling with my sleeping time. I would usually be asleep at this time of the night, snoring like a pig, sailing through my dreams. Instead, I'm here lying on my bed blogging, hoping to find peace for my mind. Insomnia? Maybe. The lack of proper rest at night maimed my normal day-life. Being sleepy & tired daytime, I forced myself to stay awake. I'll only take an afternoon nap if I'm at home.

Resting my back against the wall, I can hear my neighbours talking & making slight noises. They probably woke up early to get prepared for sahur before their morning prayers. Should I at least try to get some sleep? I wouldn't be blogging here if I can... Sigh..

Predictable - Good Charlotte.

-MXV-

No comments: