MXV's Jukebox

Friday, September 5, 2008

It's A Beautiful Life

As usual, I can't live without going out. LoL. Went Pavilion after class, the traffic was quite congested to the level where I can study and drive at the same time. Haha. Not as bad as the jam I faced when I was heading home, though. Anyway, watched You Don't Mess With The Zohan today.



Another movie with absurd, obscene jokes, just like The Love Guru. Except, well, of course, less logic more laughters. But, I suggest that those who are looking forward to watch this show to wait for the original VCD / DVD. The Malaysian Board of Censorships censored & cut a few scenes in the movie, which are supposed to be the funniest. How do I know this? Well.. I kinda 'took a glance' at the pirated DVD playing at LowYatt yesterday, and I noticed that all the best parts of the movie are missing when I watched the cinema version. So if you can't hold back your eagerness to catch Zohan, then go for the pirated DVD, although I'm against it.. xD Quality won't be as good as original for sure. A fabulous movie to watch you're stressed out. 4 stars.

Old song for today.. Something commonly heard back in the 90s. It's a Beautiful Life, by Ace of Base. Old songs are the best..

-MXV-

No comments: